(Page 1, Page 2)
NOTICE TO ALL DOGSNT MEMBERS & AFFILIATES
At a Meeting of the DOGS NT Council the following motion was passed concerning the ongoing COVID‐19 Virus pandemic:
- With effect midnight on Wednesday 18th, March 2020 all DOGS NT and affiliate activities are to cease until midnight 27th May 2020 with the decision to be reviewed on the 6th May 2020.
- Consideration for lifting the restriction would need to be at the guidance of the NT Department of Health that the threat of transmission of the COVID‐19 virus has been reduced and normal public activities are suitable to resume.
- It is strongly recommended that face to face meetings of DOGS NT Affiliate committees are not held during the shutdown or until reassessed on 6th May 2020.
- The Dogs NT grounds will be closed, and the gates locked with the office remaining open for transactions and answering queries but closed to visitors. All transactions are to be either electronic, telephone or by post.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR DOGS NT MEMBERS AND AFFILIATES?
- All organised events including but not limited to Approved Exhibitions, Sanctioned activities - including training, club competitions and social/pet days are to be cancelled or postponed in accordance with Point 1 (see above).
- No meetings, training or Exhibitions will be held at the Rink Van Der Veld Arena, Winnellie until after the reassessment on 6th May 2020.
- The DogsNT AGM scheduled for the 15th of April 2020 has been deferred. The new date will be dependent on advice from the NT Department of Health. Members will be advised.
- It is recommended that affiliates do not hold face to face meetings and only meet via electronic media.
- The office will still be processing all transactions including litter registrations and any other documentation required however the doors will not be open and all members will be expected to either post or email documentation to the office. The Office will, of course, be open to answering any questions you may have via telephone or email.
- Lastly, if you have any concerns or questions over the direction DOGS NT Council has taken please feel free to contact either me, any other Councillor or The Office who will gladly try to answer any questions you may have.
DogsNT | President
DEFERRAL - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020 - DOGS NT
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the DogsNT AGM scheduled for Wednesday 15th April 2020 at 8:00 pm at the DogsNT Office, 10 Shean Road, Winnellie, NT has now been deferred until further notice. DogsNT will reschedule this event following further advice from the NT Department of Health. Members and interested parties will be notified accordingly.
NEW DogsNT Rule - All Affiliates must advertise approved exhibitions in the official publication of The NACA (DogsNT), in a manner approved by the Council and its Sub-Committees. (3: 3.4.10)