TERRITORY DOG WORLD
Next issue is April/May 2019: Copy Closes: 1st March 2019
Cover photo and story - please contact email@example.com for ALL information & front cover bookings.
DOGSNT OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
Tuesday: 12.00pm - 5.00pm
Thursday: 12.00pm - 5.00pm
INTERNET AND DIRECT DEPOSIT BANKING
Any monies received without accompanying paperwork will be processed as a donation. Without the paperwork we are unable to determine who has sent the money and what is being paid for.
Internet Banking details are:
Account Name: North Australian Canine Association
Account No: 184779572
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS
We would like to extend a warm welcome to our new and returning Members:
We are thrilled you have joined DogsNT and we hope that you will explore the many opportunities now available to you and your dog. Please enjoy the various activities that our Affiliated Clubs have to offer. Details of these can be found within this magazine.
NEW FRONT COVER RULES AND GUIDELINES (Effective - Date yet to be Confirmed)
1. Only one (1) image permitted per Front Cover
2. Photographer’s name cannot be published on Front Cover
3. Sponsor’s logos are not permitted on the Front Cover
4. DogsNT reserves the right to decide in its absolute discretion to edit and/or change the image submitted for the Front Cover
- Breed of Dog
- Registered Name of Dog
- Registered Owner/s of Dog
- Photographed by (if copywrite needs to be acknowledged)
- Portrait format ONLY will be accepted for the Front Cover
- Ample border space around the dog (including left, right and above)
- No person or part of person to be in any part of the photograph (leash is acceptable)
- Either full body shot or head shot
NEW JUDGES CONTRACT FORM
ATTENTION: Club Secretaries
As a result of feedback received in relation to the Judges Contract document we advise that the ANKC has issued an amended version of the above-mentioned fully editable form and this is now available here:
New Judges Contract Form
Changes made to the form were to provide additional space in various fields relating to the ‘Fixture’ section on page 1 as well as fields relating to the ‘Expenses and Accommodation’ section on page 3. The New Judges Contract form can also be found on the Dogs NT website.